Monday, February 4, 2008

This is what happens when I'm bored Part II

So here is me being bored part II

01. Nirvana "Smells Like Teen Spirit"-I think the Beatles said it best when they sang…”Happiness is a warm gun bang, bang shoot , shoot.
02. U2 "One"- Hello I’m Bono and every time I clap my hands a starving orphan dies…STOP CLAPPING YOUR HANDS JERKWEED
03. Backstreet Boys "I Want It That Way"-I bet everyone in that band DOES want it that way *wink* *wink*
04. Whitney Houston "I Will Always Love You"-Oh boy I hope she wasn’t singing this for Bobby Brown. Awkward!!!
05. Madonna "Vogue".-Hey everyone I’m like 80 and into cabala and I think I’m still sexy. WRONG!!!!!!!!!
06. Sir Mix-A-Lot "Baby Got Back"-A song all about butts huh? I’m just surprised that some woman didn’t write a song about wieners…dang feminists
07. Britney Spears "...Baby One More Time"-soooooooo many things to say but sooooooooo little time, I get this song confused with ”Smack my Bi*ch up” I think they go hand in hand.
08. TLC"Waterfalls"-Huh the L in TLC is Dead. I guess she stopped chasing water falls………I KNOW I’M BAD
09. R.E.M. "Losing My Religion"-See Sinead O’Connor ß about losing your religion
10. Sinéad O'Connor "Nothing Compares 2 U"-Good idea…rip up a picture of the pope on SNL. Well I’m not catholic but I’m pretty sure she is going to hell..
11. Pearl Jam "Jeremy"-What a lovely story about a boy getting picked on and then killing everyone….warms the cockles of my heart.
12. Alanis Morissette "You Oughta Know"- I’m still waiting for her to tell me what I ought to know.
13. Dr. Dre (featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg) "Nuthin' but a "G" Thang"-I don’t know what a G thing is…but apparently it aint nuttin but that
14. Mariah Carey "Vision of Love"-She’s pretty
15. Red Hot Chili Peppers "Under the Bridge"-the Irony of this song is that my copy actually ended up under the bridge…BECAUSE IT SUCKED…
16. MC Hammer "U Can't Touch This"-STOP……………………………………………………………………………………HAMMER TIME
17. Destiny's Child "Say My Name"-Oh that’s beyonce and uh those other two chicks
18. Metallica "Enter Sandman"-One of the top 4 metal songs from the top metal band EVER PERIOD!!
19. Beastie Boys "Sabotage"-Every time I heard this song I wanted to absolutely wanted to punch someone.I’m noticing a trend here.
20. Hanson "MMMBop"-Vary talented group. I can’t stand them but their talented.
21. Celine Dion "My Heart Will Go On"-If I ever see her in public….I will play that stupid friggin song and then punch her in the face while yelling “WILL YOUR HEART GO ON NOW?”
22. Beck "Loser"-This song made absolutely no sense, Kind of like the rest of the 90’s. It should be ranked higher then 22.
23. Salt-N-Pepa with En Vogue "Whatta Man"-WOW Another song about me….i’m liking this
24. House of Pain "Jump Around"-This was the entrance music to the Tag team champs of the LCW House of pain…there ya go Paul!
25. Soundgarden "Black Hole Sun"- Grunge at it’s finest. I miss the flannel shirts and long hair…….ok not really
26. Eminem "My Name Is"-Who doesn’t like this song…”Hi kids do you like violence? You wanna see me stick nine inch nails through each one of my eye lids? “ How could you not love lyrics like those
27. Counting Crows "Mr. Jones"-One of the best show’s I have ever seen, and when they sang this song everyone sang with it *chills*
28. Ricky Martin "Livin' la Vida Loca"-If Queer’s had a poster boy….this guy is it
29. Vanilla Ice "Ice Ice Baby"-I actually had my hair cut like him for awhile and I can STILL sing that whole song……I know it’s sad.
30. *NSYNC "Tearin' Up My Heart"-I hate boy bands……yuck
31. Radiohead "Creep"-Ah yes..9th grade….I miss Mr.Mcllean
32. BLACKstreet "No Diggity"-Pardon what I’m about to ask…WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN???
33. Spice Girls "Wannabe"-I tell you what I want what I really really want……EVERY SPICE GIRL DEAD…..uh heh

34. Third Eye Blind "Semi-Charmed Life"-I like the song but I was dating a girl named Stacey when this was popular so it has a lot of horrible memories ..Paul, Scott you remember her right?

35. Oasis "Wonderwall"- OASIS IS THE GREATIST BRITTISH BAND SINCE THE BEATLES….not really

36. C+C Music Factory "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)"-Mar…….You mean this isn’t marky mark? Huh?!

37. Green Day "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)"-This song came out my senior year, I remember hearing it right after our final football game and all of us seniors were crying. That was only one of two times I cried in front of a bunch of dudes.

38. Christina Aguilera "Genie In A Bottle"-You know it would be to easy to poke fun at Christina, but in all honesty compared to Brittney now a days. Christina is NORMAL!

39. Goo Goo Dolls "Iris"-Good song…and that’s pretty much it

40. Color Me Badd "I Wanna Sex You Up" –Have you seen the lead singer for this band lately?? He’s creepy . he’s all big and looks like the lead singer for smashmouth

41. Spin Doctors "Two Princes"-Bunch of 90’s pot smoking hippies……..great song though

42. Collective Soul "Shine"-This is the most under appreciated song of the 90’s by far. I mean come on…duh duh duhduhduh duhduh duh YEAH

43. En Vogue "My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)"-Hated it

44. The Fugees "Killing Me Softly With His Song"-Two names Layran and Wyclef Unbelievable

45. Hootie & the Blowfish "Only Wanna Be With You"-This is the best sounding white boy I have ever heard .WHAT??? HE’S BLACK?
46. Shania Twain "You're Still the One"-I couldn’t stand country so this one automatically goes into the sucks category.
47. Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch "Good Vibrations"- Yes the pre boogie night’s Mark Warburg…amazingly still the same….
48. Matchbox Twenty "3 AM”- This song reminds me yet again of going to Lawrence with Paul…Ahh the red and white truck…

49. Jewel "Who Will Save Your Soul"-You know she is hot until you see her crazy tooth…

2 comments:

pBerry said...

Long live the red and white truck! Good job man.

Anonymous said...

Okay, you know a lot more music than I do. Pretty much anything they played on "Mix 93.3" I remember, but the metal I missed. Wow. That was two insantely long posts.
But it brought back a lot of memories... Mostly Lurenda and I terrorizing the county. :D