Friday, February 8, 2008

My Friends

I have been thinking. I know insert joke here, but honestly I have been thinking a lot about my friends lately. I feel blessed to have the friends I have. I have so many reasons to feel this way that I have decided to put them in a blog YEA!!! This my not be interesting reading but hey it help’s me. First off my wife, Brooke is my absolute #1 best friend. She loves me despite of my many imperfections(and believe me there are many) and she makes me laugh. I know I take her for granted a lot but I thank God that I get to wake up next to her every morning. Daniel, he is pretty much a brother to me. We have been through a lot together I am going to miss him a bunch when he moves. Amy his wife, Amy is a one of a kind person, she genuinely cares about everyone, She is so awesome plus she put’s up with me everyday. Scott, is the best best friend I could ever ask for, we have been there for each other through all the good time’ and bad and we have gotten through them together. Carly his wife, She is the perfect match for him. She is such a blessing to me as well, she is a great friend and I’m so happy I can call her that. Paul B, what can I say. Even though I know everyone is but Paul feels like my true brother in Christ. We have grown in the faith together and I am so proud of him and proud that I’m lucky enough to call him a friend. Amy , his wife. She is a wonderful person and DEFINATLY an answer to prayer. She is a genuine person who wants to help everyone, you’re awesome in my book!! Paul R, he was my very first friend when we moved to Ottawa. We haven’t done much lately and I miss that. I need to start doing more with him, even if it’s just hanging out and watching t.v. Rachel his wife, she is a great person she is unique in a good way. She is defiantly her own person and that’s what I like the most. And finally my four brother’s Chris is my real brother, we had a rough few years there but we are good now and I love that guy more then he will probably ever know. Rueben is one of my brother in laws, He is a great person and I love having him as a brother he makes things fun. Caleb another brother in law is extremely talented and I am so happy for him to be getting married. Seth, I think is the most like myself he is a sensitive guy and he is blast to hang around with. If I left you off of this list it was solely by accident I love all of you and I consider you all friends.

2 comments:

pBerry said...

Aww. Come'er you.

Anonymous said...

Unique was a nice way to put it. :D
And - yay!!!! Today is the last day of Paul's insano schedule! (We just found that out yesterday.) I'm so HAPPY! So, finally - Couple's Nights again!