Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Things that tick me off

These are some things that tick me off. I know some of them might be shallow but hey, I don’t care. They are as follows.

People who drive slow in the fast lane. Ok people IT’S THE FAST LANE FOR A REASON…GET THE CRAP OUT OF MY WAY!!!

People who don’t know when to shut up. Sometime’s I get tired of hearing about your family, your latest doctor’s visit, your dogs bowel movements, or “10,000” things you have to do today.

People who have different opinions then I do.. I mean I am the voice of reason, I know everything and you should agree.

People who think they know everything. Well I guess that includes me if you count the statement above.

Safety videos, Not the videos themselves just the fact that that their old..I think congress passed a law that prohibited the making of safety videos after 1974.

People who insist on comparing kids. I don’t have any friends that do this but I have some co-workers that do, and I want to punch them.

People who don’t discipline their kids. Ok this nation has a HUGE problem with the over crowding of prisons, I bet if you talked to most of those prisoners 80% of them would say they had never been spanked or as my father would say got a whoopin,

People who won’t take accountability for anything, If you make a friggin mistake OWN UP TO IT. STOP BLAMING IT ON EVERYONE ELSE..

That stupid head on commercial!

Girls that think there hot when they are not! I know a couple of these.

WAL-MART-This place is all that is wrong with America. It’s employees are under paid the owner also owns the Kansas City Royals and they are underpaid.. I see a trend among the Glass family. On top of that the stores are nappy most of the products aren’t worth the price they sell it for. I do believe that when the anti-Christ takes on human form it will be as a wal-mart greeter….the last person you would suspect…

Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips but then deny Him by their lifestyle. I am one of those. It seems on Sundays I go to church I get energized and I leave and fall right back into the same routine. I can’t help but be mad at myself, as a Christian I am called to spread the word of Jesus and all that seems to come out of my mouth is bad stuff. There is a lot I need to change about myself in this category, and yes the above was a Quote from a DCtalk song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. Convicted on the last one.
In total agreement on the WalMart issue, though.