Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Today!

As I sit here in my blue and gray nightmare that is my cubicle I can’t keep my mind from wondering, I think I have a rare form of adult A.D.D., I say rare because I can be doing one thing and as soon as someone says work I turn catatonic. So what is going through my head right at this very second? Well let’s see, I am hoping what ever is wrong with a co-worker of mine is ok, it hasn’t been the same these past couple of day’s. I hope Dan and Amy made a good decision about moving, why is it that every time I get a blessed e-mail at this place my computer has to beep. See I told you…this is what I have to put up with every stinking day!! Sometime’s my life feels like a Calvin and Hobbes comic strip.

On a different note, I have finally become serious about losing my weight. It took a kick to the head for me to realize that I won’t be around long if I continue on this way, So I have decided to lose it, I am going to need so many prayers through this whole thing because this isn’t just a diet it is going to be a lifestyle change. Well that is the crazy that is my life today. In closing I would like to quote my brother in law Rueben. “I'm a paranoid dyslexic who can't get over the strange delusion that I'm following somebody...” That Just about sums me up!

No comments: