Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This is just to make some people happy!!

What a weekend ! First off Brooke and I met with some builders on Saturday, we got a quote for our new house and it looks like we might be in the new house late fall or early winter. I am so excited about this. Sunday was a fun day (sarcasm) I run the media at my church, and when I got there Sunday to check on everything I found out that the computer had crashed and we had to everything the old fashioned way…that’s right old school overhead projector. I really our church, the smallness of it and the quality of people you meet. Sunday night was bad…I got a touch of the flu..so it was like a mini battleground in my intestines…and the food lost. So that led to me calling in sick on Monday…which was awesome because I got to play NCAA College football ’08 on my xbox all day. The only bad part was I couldn’t hold my daughter because I was sick. Today has been better though, I am looking forward to just going home tonight and spending time with my wife and daughter. Oh random thought …I loves Kansas where else can it be 60 outside one day and snow on the ground the next..it really does tick me off. So anyway Amy I hope your happy now that I have posted today. I’m tired and ready to go home…..I’m out!

No comments: