Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blah

So It’s 3:40pm and I’m still sitting here staring at my computer screen, I am bored out of my mind. I’m still confused on where the invoice I have been looking for all day is. I’m going to take a stab at it and say it is on my boss’s desk because that’s where they normally are. But I will ask her and she will say she doesn’t have it then I will go look again and again and again then it will magically show up on her desk, I think she has something against me. Oh well. Today has been one of those days. I really enjoy this place, I like the people I work with a lot. I think Terry, Suni and Richard are my favorite people here at Robbie. They make my day FABULOUS!! I am really loving being a dad, and I have to say my wife Brooke is the most amazing wife and mother, I know I don’t say it enough to her but she means the world to me. My daughter has got to be the cutest baby EVER!!!( I know I know I biased) It is just such an awesome feeling. Anyway off to my final hour of work before band practice.

No comments: