Thursday, May 29, 2008

I am so Bored

It has been awhile since I have updated this with the happenings in my life, so I figured it was time to do so. Things have been pretty boring lately. Friday night is my “nephew’s” birthday party at Dan and Amy’s. I feel so sorry for Amy, what was supposed to be a small party has blossomed into a huge party through no fault of her own. I will declare that I will not give Amy any crap tomorrow night due to this fact. On Saturday my band has a show in Blue Springs Mo, at a venue called The Link. I’m pretty excited about that. It amazes me sometimes that I get to play in a band, it was always such a big dream for me and I am so glad it has come true. So here are some upcoming things I am looking forward to. Charlie, Carrie and all the kids are coming out on a Sunday in June. I like having new friends, don’t get me wrong I LOVE my old friends but it’s always fun to hang out with new people. Besides I don’t think Charlie and I have even begun to scratch the surface of how bored we can make everyone with our passion of history. Also my mother just returned from a vacation to Illinois to see her sister. That may not seem like a big deal but she had a traveling partner…MY GRANDMA! All my mother would tell me is that she has A LOT of blog material for me so be on the lookout for that. Well that’s about all I have in my mind right now..

No comments: