Monday, June 2, 2008

My Rant

So why do people annoy me? This question has been on my mind for quite sometime now. I have wrestling with feelings of general disdain for some people now for quite awhile, and not even because I don’t like them, it’s just they are annoying the living crap out of me. Lately it has been people who think they have the right to tell me how to run my family. I know deep down in my heart of hearts that they mean well, but It just irritates me so much when I hear stuff like this, “Well that’s not how we do it with our children” , or “You should do it this way because that’s the way we do it”. Ok first off, If I wanted you dang opinion I would have asked you for one, But since I didn’t feel free to shut the heck up. We all have different way’s of parenting, just because you do something one way DOES NOT MAKE IS GOSPEL! I’m sorry that I am apparently a bad enough parent that you see it fit to tell me how to do it.
I apologize for this rant, but this stuff really ticks me off. I just needed a place to vent so I don’t start punching people. And trust me there are times people have come REAL close to that.

1 comment:

carrie said...

I know! People can be so rude when they are parents. I try to steer clear of parents like that.