Wednesday, April 30, 2008

this that and the other

Ok so I’m bored. Actually I’m busier then all get out but I was urged to update my blog so people would have something to read. I really don’t have much going on right now but I will try to unleash some tidbits of information I am looking forward to Sunday, Brooke and I are going to eat dinner with Carrie and Her husband Charlie. I am super stoked (90’s flashback.) about hanging out with Charlie, he’s a history guy and I’m a history guy so that means one of two things will happen, we will sit and talk about history for HOUR’S and bore everyone else in the room to tears with our smartness OR we will disagree on something and have to settle it in the 6 sided ring of fire. I really hope it doesn’t come to that. I am looking forward to seeing one of their kids in his natural environment I have a feeling it will be crazy.
I am also looking forward to next Saturday, Brooke and I are going to Tongie to have bbq with some of our friends. I am actually going on Friday to hang out with my buddy and get everything ready so we can start smoking around 5am. It should be a good time.
Ok so that’s all the information I have. Now it’s time for a game. I am going to put out some of my favorite movie quotes and the person who can guess what movie they are from wins.. I don’t know what the win yet but it’s something, so here it goes..

Mac: Oh, c'mon, we're like the sons you never had.
Captain O'Hagan: If you were my son, Mac, I would've smothered you by now.
Mac: Smothered me in gravy you big dirty man.

Mac: How's your shooting, Thorny?
Thorny: Good. I've been dead on all morning.
Mac: What about that little guy? [points to a bullet hole in the shooting target's neck]
Thorny:
Who, that little guy? I wouldn't worry about that little guy.


Mike: Hi there, this is Mike Donnelly. I work over here at the recreational center. To be honest with you I pretty much run the place ha, ha, ha. Is this ah Pat Gyles? Good, Good. Hey, hope everything's going great in your fine town of er Avery? Edward! Ha, ha, ha. Say, the reason I'm calling is I wanted to tell you a little bit about the candidacy of Al Donnelly. Al Donnelly's a guy with a dream. His dream is to become governor of this great state of Washington. Hell, every guy's got his dream, am I right? Between you, me and the wall here, I doozy myself last night. Ha ha, ha, ha. Get this: A corn-fed harvest mouse, a hooker, a nun, a Flemish peasant woman, whips, chains, whistles yo-yo's, a circus midget. My grandmother riding by on a bicycle give me the finger, and a duck! Now, I don't know ha, ha, ha. Are you crying? Oh my lord. I am sorry honey, please don't ! Could you get your daddy on the phone. No, don't hang up please I... [phone hangs up]

Tommy: Hey, remember your brother Duane? Whatever happened to him? We used to go to Safeway all the time and get caught trying to steal doughnuts.
Michelle: He's a cop. He had to get a real job when my parents moved to Cuyahoga Falls. Tommy: Wow! [awkward silence]
Michelle: [holds up box of Dunkin' Donuts] Want one?
Tommy: I'd better not. I have what doctors call a little bit of a weight problem. I used to grab bear claws as a kid, two at a time, and I'd get them lodged right in this region here.

Crow T. Robot: Hey, Mike, you think you can toss me my calculations? Thanks! Ah, here it is. "Breach Hull - All Die." Even had it underlined.

Cal Meecham: [after German scientist comments on Mozart at dinner] What do you think of Mr. Mozart, Exeter? Exeter: I'm afraid I don't know the chap.
Tom Servo: "I'm not an alien!" Exeter: My mind must have been wandering. Your composer, of course. Cal Meecham: *Our* composer - he belongs to the world! Exeter: Yes, indeed.
Mike: "I'm not an alien." Cal Meecham: That dinner, Exeter, was even more perfect than you promised. Now if you'll excuse me, I could do with some fresh air myself.
Crow T. Robot: He's gonna get high! Cal Meecham: Would you care to join me, Dr. Adams?
Tom Servo: "Uh, no!" Cal Meecham: You, Dr. Carlson?
Mike: "Your turn to walk the Cal." Exeter: Why don't you? Show him the grounds.
Crow T. Robot: "I dare ya!" Exeter: We won't start cracking the whip on Meecham until tomorrow.
Tom Servo: "Then I ram my ovipositor down your throat, and lay my eggs in your chest! But I'm *not* an alien!"

Mike: Boy, the landlady's gonna be mad.
Tom Servo: Are you boys cooking up there?
Mike: No.
Tom Servo: Are you making an interositor?
Mike: No!

1 comment:

carrie said...

well, obviously that last one is one of the Mystery Science Theater movies. Not sure which one.