Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm Back

WOW it has almost been a month since I have posted on here! Things have been really crazy lately. But I’m back (I think). Lets see since that last time I posted I have started school. This has been a culture shock for me. I feel old when I’m there. I mean the boy’s are smart mouths and the girls…PUT SOME CLOTHES ON..It’s called modesty and you should try it. This is the part that makes me feel old.I was sitting in class the other day and one the kids asked my professor a smart mouthed question, I had to fight the urge to turn around and tell him to shut up and that people were trying to learn in here. Could it be, that I am turning into an adult finally? Next to the professor I am the oldest person in the class. Oh well, I am only going back for me and my family, not for them. As far as the rest of my life is concerned everything is well. I FINALLY get a month off of running the projector at church(thank you Elizabeth). We are staying with my Mother and Father in law this week because some people decided to dig a ten foot trench all the way around our house. Now I understand they need to fix the foundation but after last night’s rain I’m guessing we now have a moat, anyone have any extra alligator’s or piranha’s I could have? Well there is a great deal more and maybe I will have some time to post more tomorrow but as for now I am off to see how I did on my first math test.

No comments: